Perlite for Industry
Being lightweight, non-combustable, and insulating, perlite has been found to be useful in a wide variety of industrial applications. Perlite can safely be used over a wide range of temperatures. Use it in refractory brick, high temperature insulation, molten metal topping, cryogenic insulation, filtration, and lightweight fillers.
- Cryogenic tank insulation
- Product fillers & bulkers
- Decommissioned subterranean oil tanks
- Filtration media
- Liquid waste solidification
- Molten metal slag treat & insulation (raw ore)
- High-temp insulation for foundry cores, molds, ovens and as a crucible topping.
- Abrasives & polishes
- Wastewater filtration (laundry service)